3D floor graphic of a ground hole with rough edges and broken off floor pieces. This 3D design is used as an effect to raise attention in specific places or as a decorative element.
- point of sale surprise
- event decoration
- special photo shootings
- Illustrator .ai files (latest version)
- 150 DPI
- US Web Coated (SWOP) v2 CMYK profile
- clean and grouped layers
- path for die-cut and image bleed
- clipping mask for inner content
- perspective calculation for observers positioned on same ground level as final print placement with approx. 165cm eye level and 200cm distance
- Width is constant. Length varies per layout up to given max size
- printing instructions
- printing substrate recommendations
- links to videos for presentations to clients
- all main type (fonts, font size, font colour)
- all inner symbols (circles, icons, QR-codes etc)
- all lower type (fonts, font size, font colour)
One template - many different uses
With any single template, you can create many different layouts for different uses.
The above example layout shows how any single of our templates (in just one colour) can be customised to convey your message for a lot of different signage requirements. With this kind of flexibility, you will sell a lot of prints from a single template.
A walkaround - 3D FloorGraphics from all sides
To better understand the look of a 3D FloorGraphic from all sides and to plan your use of individual 3D floor stickers or a whole lineup of 3D floor directional guidance signs, we have created a walk-around for you.
A 3D floor sign is typically oriented towards the general walking direction.